White Bean and Green Olive Hummus
Why buy from the store when you can easily make healthy dips like this White Bean and Green Olive Hummus at home using the Magimix Food Processor. As well as making a delicious treat, you’ll also save a buck by making dishes like dips, nut butters, nut milks at home.
The Magimix Food Processor is powerful, versatile and surprisingly quiet. Not only can it blend yummy dips like the above White Bean and Green Olive Hummus, it is also a dab hand at pizza and bread doughs, slicing and julienning salad ingredients, blending smoothies, and cutting down on most of your food preparation.
This White Bean and Green Olive Hummus is the perfect combination of creamy cannellini beans and olives, with a touch of spice, lemon and garlic – ideal for serving to guests or enjoying all to yourself!
- 400g tin organic cannellini beans
- 8 green olives (stones removed)
- 1 garlic clove
- ½-1 red chilli
- 4 tbsp hulled tahini
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Handful fresh parsley
- 1-2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- Ground paprika (optional)
- Drain and rinse the cannellini beans well. Add to the mini bowl of the Magimix Food Processor along with the remainder of the ingredients.
- Pulse 5 to 10 times, then set on auto until a smooth consistency. It should be nice and thick.
- This dip is lovely served fresh, and will last about a 1 week in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Optionally add a sprinkle of ground paprika on the top if desired.