The amazing Zoe from ZOMT health and fitness blog recently developed this Raw Apple and Walnut Salad recipes for us using the Magimix 4200XL Food Processor. This powerful and top-quality food processor makes light work of fresh, raw salads like this Apple and Walnut Salad.
The Magimix 4200 XL Food Processor White has a quiet direct drive with no belts or gears and boasts an impressive 950 Watt Commercial Grade Induction motor that has a warranty for 30 years for domestic use. On, Off and Pulse controls are all that is required, as when under load the motor automatically draws more power from the electricity supply to keep the spindle turning at a constant speed. This then means there is no need for manual adjustable speed controls as the Magimix 4200XL puts controlled professional power at your fingertips.
For the ultimate in meeting your needs in the kitchen, the Magimix 4200 XL Food Processor White comes complete with a 1.2L mini bowl, 2.6L midi bowl, and 3L main bowl, 2 discs, blender mix attachment for making smoothies, dough blade for your favourite pizza or bread dough, along with egg whisk for easy pavlovas, plus much much more. Make pastry, dough, soup, shredded and julienne vegetables, nut butter and more in this versatile machine loved by chefs and home cooks everywhere.
- 1 large green apple
- 10 brussel sprouts
- 1 baby fennel bulb
- 4 large field mushrooms
- 1 cups walnuts
- 50ml olive oil
- 1 tsp ground mustard (or seeded mustard)
- Himalayan sea salt to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Using a Magimix food processor, slice apple, mushrooms and fennel finely (cut it into quarters first).
- Remove from food processor into a large mixing bowl.
- Next, using the fine grater disc on the food processor, grate the brussel sprouts and add to the mixing bowl.
- Use your hands to mix up the salad.
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a jar and shake to combine. Pour over the salad and massage through with your hands again.
- Add the walnuts to serve.