indian spiced beef kebabs
Indian Spiced Beef Kebabs Recipe
Nothing is better than a healthy grilled dinner, especially in the warmer weather and this is made possible with the George Foreman Easy to Clean Grilling Machine. This recipe for Indian Spiced Beef Kebabs is a healthy yet simple and filling dish perfect for a weekend lunch paired with a salad and wrapped in some flat bread, or a quick mid-week dinner served with rice and a yogurt dipping sauce. You’ll have most of the spices in your cupboard anyway and using your George Foreman Grill it’s a quick and healthy dish to whip up and enjoy with the family.
About the George Foreman Easy to Clean Grilling Machine
The Grill Plates are coated in a Tough Pro coating which is PFOA free and is three times more durable than standard non-stick cookware. It features an extra wide 105° opening and floating hinge, plus the unique sloped design helps eliminate up to 42% of the fat! For easy cleaning, the George Foreman Easy to Clean Grilling Machine grill plates are removable with an easy push button release and can be placed in the dishwasher.
- 600g beef sirloin, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger peeled & roughly chopped
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 6 kebab sticks
- Firstly, skewer each cube of beef onto the kebab sticks and place in a shallow dish (Note - if using wooden kebab sticks you may like to soak them overnight in water)
- Combine the rest of the ingredients in a food processor or mini chopper and blitz for 30 seconds.
- Pour this marinade over the beef kebabs and turn to coat well. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat the George Foreman® Easy to Clean Grilling Machine and when it reaches temperature, place the kebabs on the grill.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes, turning every minute to ensure the kebabs cook evenly.
- Serve the kebabs with some steamed jasmine rice, a dollop of yoghurt, squeeze of lime and fresh coriander. Or you may like to serve them in some flat bread with salad as a light and healthy lunch.
Unable to login to host with that username/password combination.